Here is how I made my Futurama’s Leela and Bender Couple Halloween Costume:
- Small Trash Can for head spray painted grey
- Styrofoam ball eyes
- Chest Peiece was a molding for cement bought at local hardware store.
- Mouth basically made out of hard plastic stitching boards with holes in it from local craft store.
- Real hair-Used white hair paint first then sprayed purple hair paint over that to make extra purple.
- White tank
- Eye made out of same plastic stitching board, permanent marker and clear plastic strap around head.
- Wrist band cardboard and spray paint
- Toy Gun
- Boots, cheap rain boots and grey/black spray paint