I decided to be Captain Crunch for Halloween, it took a lot of work but was well worth it!
I found the jacket at a thrift store, bought blue, yellow and white foam for the hat, had cardboard and a beanie hat at home already, then bought tassles for the shoulders pads and pockets.
1) First I glue gunned the tassles to the jacket around the shoulders and on top of the opening for the pockets
2) I used the beanie hat for the base, and cut out two sides of the hat out of cardboard
3) I covered the entire hat with blue foam, then cut out the C and moustache with yellow & white foam
4) Inside the slopes of the hat I filled it with newspaper to keep them from caving in
5) Then I went glue gun crazy to make sure the hat would stay
Have fun with it!