My friend and I weren’t sure what we wanted to be for Halloween, but we knew we wanted to be a pair. We thought long and hard about it, and decided to just go with what it is that we are. My one friend is very sweet, and is just like sugar, and I am a little more fiesty, similar to spice. Making the costumes was SO much fun and we got awesome reactions out of everyone we saw.
- Find a white and copper colored shirt
- Design the shirt however you like (cut it up, add fringe, etc)
- Add a TON of sparkle. For the sugar shirt, we found white/silver sparkle spray and for the spice shirt we used gold and maroon sparkle spray.
- Write “Sugar” and “Spice” on the respective shirts. We added “And everything nice?” on the back to add a little bit of fun to it!
- We also added glitter to our makeup (lots on the eyes and some in the hair)
- Wear and be prepared for some serious compliments!