My kids love Mincraft and wanted to be their favorite characters for Halloween.
We have showed a few people the costumes so far and have got a great reaction cant wait to bring them out for trick or treating. We make costumes every year for the kids. It is fun to see what ideas they come up with for each year
- Box cutter
- Cardboard Sheets
- Hot glue
- Glue sticks
- Lot of Printing paper
- Color Printer
- Old baseball hats (inside the heads)
- I went to http://pixelpapercraft.com/ and downloaded the paper cut out for each characters.
- I had to scale them up for each child.
- Trace image to the cardboard sheets.
- Cut out with box cutter.
- Hot glue together.
- Print out images for each part.
- Past images to each part with glue sticks.
- Repeat for ever body part.