“This is my costume. I’m a homicidal maniac– they look just like everyone else.”
For as long as I can remember people have told me I looked like Wednesday Addams from The Addams Family. All the people I work with begged me to just try it out this year so I thought I’d give it a try.
Everyone LOVED it! I never expected to get the reaction I got but it was such a hit. I’m really proud of how it turned out! It literally took me fifteen minutes to create.
It’s the cheapest costume I’ve ever worn.
On the costume:
1. If you don’t already have dark brown hair I’d suggest getting a braided wig or if you do have dark hair like me put it into two braids.
2. Any black dress will work! I got this dress at H&M
3. A white polo works or any white collared shirt will do you can get it from target or anywhere
4. I got my black and white striped stockings from Spirit Halloween
5. My black flats I got from Mandee
I used a lot of black eye shadow. I even put some under my eyes to make it look like I have bags since Wednesday looks so scary I wanted to portray that as best as I could. I put some black eye shadow on my lips too. Black lipstick could work too. And then just some black eye liner and mascara.
I loved this costume so much and I’m so happy with the reaction I got! I can’t wait to wear it again next year!