My daughter and I made this headless bride custome for a halloween custome parade and for trick or treating. I found a vintage 1970’s bridal gown and made a simple slit in the middle. We found that a horizontal slit worked best. I had her use a old back pack and attached lightweight wooden dowls to the backpack. This was to support the upper body which needs to be filled. We used foam and made the arms from foam bits and she wore long white opera gloves. The neck was styrofoam for a plant and we dripped plain white elmer’s glue and let it run over and down the neck. Once it dried we painted it blood red. We also dripped painted on pearl necklace for added ghoulism. She was a hit and enjoyed everyone asking for a picture of her in custome.