I made these dice costumes for my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter. The two of them have been dressing up in couple costumes for a few years and I couldn’t let this year go by without making another pairing.
These costumes were pretty easy to make.
- The boxes were purchased at UPS.
- I covered them in white felt for the fuzzy dice effect!
- I cut the black circles for the dice from black felt and adhered them.
- I cut out arm holes and a head hole.
- I left the bottom open for easy on/off since we travel to a few neighborhhods on Halloween.
As an added bonus, the dots on the front of the costumes reflect the kids’ ages… 3and 5!