For Mason’s first Halloween, we wanted to incorporate his name… so last year, he was “Mase Ventura Pet Detective”. This year, Mason dressed up as a “Mason Jar” for Halloween! It was super easy to make!
1. Get a 5 gallon paint bucket liner
2. Cut holes for the arms and legs
3. Print on vellum paper and mod podge it on
4. Wrap cardboard in tin foil and glue it to the rim of the bucket liner
5. That’s it! and all under $5!
Everyone loves that we incorporate Mason’s name into his costume every year!!! We get hundreds of likes and comments on Facebook as well as people on the street. Mason is such a little character and we love finding costumes to meet his personality each year!!! We can’t wait to create something for next year!