We needed a baby costume for our family Nightmare Before Christmas theme, so we decided to create a Baby Zero costume for our newest addition.
- Any cloth will work as a cloak.
- Sew red ribbon around neck for collar.
- Buy a plain white baby hoodie.
- Buy a Styrofoam cone and cut it in half.
- Hot glue half to the baby hat.
- Hot glue a red nose on the end.
- Then cut out two circles for eyes and glue them directly on the hat.
- Cut some long ears from any white cloth and hot glue them in the hat.
That’s it. Put the cloak and hat on the baby and they are now Baby Zero, Jack Skellington’s faithful companion.